The most recent EMCEF event:
The most recent event was EMCEF 34. Access it via the menu above.
Future EMCEF events are listed below:
- EMCEF 36, November 6, 2019: QEH, Birmingham or UHC, Coventry
- EMCEF 37, February 26, 2020: QEH, Birmingham
- EMCEF 38, May 6 or June 10, 2020: [Venue TBC]
- EMCEF 39, September 16, 2020: [Venue TBC]
- EMCEF 40, November 11, 2020: [Venue TBC]
Future event calendar
This is an archive of details of CPD events, including those which received CPD certification through EMCEF100. The list is not comprehensive, but should aid those who are planning events to avoid date clashes.
- 1-3: RCEM Annual Scientific Conference 2019, Sage, Gateshead
- Join us at #RCEMasc 2019 to hear speakers from across the UK and around the world give scientific updates for the Emergency Medicine community. The RCEM Annual Scientific Conference is known for attracting inspirational speakers from the UK and around the world. Don’t miss out on the latest updates in the scientific research that will shape your day-to-day clinical duties. Please click here to register and for more information: www.rcem.ac.uk/ASC2019
Please use the CONTACT Form of this website to provide information about any event you think worth including. Please supply for each event its name, date/s, venue, website/link, as well as a short description (one sentence will do). You may include events abroad as well as in the UK.