Welcome to the EMCEF
Thank you for presenting!
Thank you very much for your efforts and patience in presenting at EMCEF. As a token of gratitude, your access to future events is free of charge.
You may request a certificate for any of your past presentations using the CONTACT form or by sending an e-mail to Feedback@EMCEF.com. Please wait at least a month after speaking before making the request in order to allow a sufficient amount of feedback to be received by the database. The longer you leave it, the more accurate the results you will receive.
Advice for speakers
If you are preparing to present at an EMCEF event, here are some hints and advice:
- Please e-mail your presentation to me a week before the event, but also bring it with you on a thumb drive
- Dress is casual. Suits/ties are discouraged. If you are working a shift on the day and wish to present in work gear/scrubs - go for it!
- EMCEF staff will be available to welcome you at the venue as of 30 minutes before the event
- Please introduce yourself at the beginning of your presentation.The time allocated to you on the programme includes this introduction, as well as any time you think you would like to allocate to questions and answers
- There will be a time indicator for your use at the event. With over 7 hours built in, there is very little in terms of spare time, so please stick to the time slot allocated to you. You will be assisted in this regard by seeing me stand up and come up to you at the end of your time – you have my apology in advance for this
- [Advice on IT issues will be included here in future - for now, just ask me...]